Today I’m sharing my favorite nail polish trends for 2020! This year I’m loving all the shimmer, nudes and metallics but don’t worry I haven’t left my favorite turquoise color behind. 2020 is all about small delicate details whether you’re going with bold colors or shiny metallics. I feel like this year’s nail polish trends are following the jewelry trend of delicate sparkling layers. Take a look and and let me know what you think!
Happy New Year! I hope you find yourself in some beautiful magical places this year!!
Today I’m sharing a Meatless Monday recipe that is perfect for parties. Loaded nacho french fries!! If you’re having people over tomorrow night to watch the ball drop or whatever it is you do on New Year’s Eve, this recipe is a sure crowd-pleaser. Just throw the margaritas in the blender and you’re good to go.
- potato of your choice, russet and sweet potatoes both work well but know that sweet potatoes take longer to cook
- olive oil
- sea salt
topping ideas (I starred the ones that I used):
- black beans*
- pinto beans
- red pepper*
- green pepper*
- lemon or lime wedges*
- sunflower seeds*
- sour cream* (I used Tofutti brand)
- hot sauce
don’t worry I didn’t forget the avocado!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- cilantro, sea salt, and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425′
- Chop potatoes into french fry size pieces, you can make them as thick or thin as you’d like, just try to keep them of similar size
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil and a little sea salt, place on a baking sheet
- For russet potatoes – cook for 30 mins, for sweet potatoes – cook for 45 mins *remember to toss them half way through and thicker french fries may take a little longer
- While your fries are cooking chop up your ingredients for the guacamole
- Mix guacamole ingredients in a bowl, you can mash them up or leave it chunky, either way it will taste delicious!
- Once your fries are out of the oven, load on your toppings and serve immediately.
I haven’t been very quiet about my love for tiny houses. And let’s say you happen to put that tiny house by the beach, I promise my love for it is compounded by 100! This tiny house is located at Laguna Beach, California and offers some serious beach chic vibes that have been very thoughtfully laid out. How hard have I fallen in love with this tiny house? Let me count the ways…
1) All the white vibes
2) All the plant goodness, also I would never think to put such a large plant in a tiny house but I love it!!!
3. Indigo on white feels uber coastal
4) spacious feels even in such a tiny house
5) those shingles!!
6) the view, that light, those chairs and pretty much everything about this enclosed porch!
7) extra plant goodness in the kitchen
8) macrame and plant goodness
9) I love that the indigo and white palette are kept throughout the home
via Coastal Living