1 ¼ cups lemonade
3 – 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Blend the mangoes in a blender or food processor until pureed. Add the lemonade and blend well.
- Fill your popsicle molds ⅔ of the way full.
- Place the sliced kiwi into the molds. I fit two slices per mold.
- Freeze for about 1 ½ hours before inserting popsicle sticks
- Freeze until solid, about another 3 – 4 hours.
via A Cookie Named Desire
Happy July 4th from Nautical Wheeler Jewelry!
Here’s a little July 4th inspiration to get you in the mood for the holiday weekend ahead!
Throw a clam bake!
Happy 4th of July!
Happy Memorial Day!