This recipe for my watermelon coconut spritzer is perfect for Summer! It’s fruity yet also light and refreshing. You can make it by the pitcher to serve at a party or just one glass. What’s best of all, is the fact that it only has 3 ingredients (plus a squeeze of lime). I’ve never been the best at whipping up cocktails that have more ingredients then the dinner I’m serving. I’ll have a delicious drink at a bar and try to recreate it at home but it never turns out even close. If you share the same struggle I do, than this Summer cocktail is for you!
- 1.5 part coconut rum (I used Malibu)
- 3 parts watermelon juice (I used We Grow Water brand)
- 2 parts sparkling water (I used Pellegrino)
- 1 lime per 2 servings – cut into 4 wedges
- Combine first two ingredients and stir. Top off with the sparkling water and add a big squeeze of lime. Use additional lime wedge to garnish.
- Sip and enjoy!