Just a heads up, for guaranteed holiday delivery place your order by December 15th! This applies to U.S. orders only (unfortunately the international date has already passed). Applies for items marked, “Ready to Ship”, as well as their gold counterparts. If you have any questions or concerns about an item’s production or shipping time, please don’t hesitate to reach out! email@example.com (This does not apply to Etsy or Amazon orders, solely orders placed through our Nautical Wheeler Jewelry website).
This rustic seaside home in Baja, Mexico really caught my eye! I love how natural this home feels, from the walls to the ceiling and everything in between. There are these chunky carved wooden doors that lead outside (something that always makes me swoon!). Also something that you don’t seem to find in the U.S. (but why?!). Take a look:
In LOVE with this bedroom, so simple yet so beautiful!
I love all the natural elements!
Swooning over the armoir!
Because wine is all you really need to fit on a table, right?
via House & Home
When I set out to create this Cranberry Paloma Cocktail Recipe, I truly wasn’t trying to make it look like Santa Claus! My intention was pure and simple, to take one of my favorite warm weather drinks and turn it into something I could serve at a festive holiday party. However, once I decided to sugar coat the rim this cocktail drink turned into Christmas all on its own! Grab the recipe below:
Serving size: one cocktail
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 ounces sparkling water or club soda
- 1/2 teaspoon simple vanilla syrup*
- 2 lime wedges
- sugar to coat glass rim (optional)
*Simple Vanilla Syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!”
Simple Vanilla Syrup:
- Bring water and sugar to a boil on medium heat.
- Simmer until water/sugar begin to thicken (8-10 mins.)
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, let cool before bottling.
Cranberry Paloma Cocktail:
- Cut two lime wedges. Trace one along the edge of the glass.
- Place some sugar on a plate and dip glass into sugar.
- Add tequila, cranberry juice, sparkling water, and simple vanilla syrup together and stir.
- Squeeze the second lime wedge into your drink and use as a garnish.
Cranberry Paloma Cocktail Recipe
I don’t know about you but I really get into the Christmas spirit as soon as the sun sets on Thanksgiving! I’ve already started decorating although I’m not quite finished. So I thought a little inspiration could come in handy to get my butt in gear and wrap up the holiday touches on my home.
via holiday + seasonal inspiration
Here are my picks for stocking stuffers under $20 and there are even some that are under $10! Take a look:
- Aquamarine Earrings – $14.99
- Cozy Socks – $12.99
- Oyster Ornament – $13
- Makeup Brush Cleanser Kit – $8
- Water League Patch – $6
- Watercolor Whale Art – $19.99
- Striped Tote – $8
- Sea Glass Magnets – $19
- Seahorse Cookie Cutter – $1.50
- iPhone Case – $6.99
- Lotion Gift Set – $14
- Pom Pom Hat – $12.99