I’m excited to share this Hawaiian beach cottage with you! It’s nestled in among age-old trees and tropical fauna. Before you even walk through the front door, you know this is going to be a beautiful home. Take a walk through:
Today I’m sharing my top Spring fashion picks for 2018 and there’s a bit of a color trend happening. For Spring, I’m really loving corals and pinks mixed with neutrals. I’m also loving natural fabrics, so lots of cotton and straw materials. Check it out:
- coral sweatshirt
- mermaid scale necklace
- straw hat
- staggered hem jeans
- coral one piece bikini
- pink circle sunglasses
- straw bag
- pink ruffle bikini
Happy National Margarita Day!! In celebration of this fun-filled holiday, I wanted to share my jalapeño pineapple margarita recipe with you. (Last year I shared my Lemon Drop Margarita) What I love most about this margarita recipe is that it’s a little spicy and a little sweet. So you get the best of both worlds, all in one glass. I discovered how well jalapeños and pineapple go together when one of my friends introduced me to jalapeño and pineapple hummus. From that day forward I was hooked on the combination and have been keeping my eye open for other recipes that I could use these two ingredients in. I hope you love this jalapeño pineapple margarita recipe as much as I do!
- 1 part lime juice
- 2 parts tequila
- 1/2 part cointreau
- 2 parts fresh pineapple (blended)
- jalapeños to taste (deseeded)
- additional jalapeños and grilled pineapple chunks for garnish
- In a food processor, blend your fresh pineapple and jalapeños together. I stopped when the pineapple got frothy but could still see bits of the jalapeño.
- Optional: I grilled pineapple chunks by placing a thin coating of coconut oil on each side and searing them quickly on the grill. I used these grilled pineapple pieces as garnish.
- Mix all the other ingredients in with the pineapple and jalapeños.
- Serve over ice and garnish with grilled pineapple chunks and jalapeño slices.
Today I’m sharing my February Favorites! Which is all the things I’ve been loving and wearing this month. Also stylish trends that have been popping up, like fun passport holders and raw edge jeans. Take a peek:
- flared sleeve sweaters – especially when they come in aqua!!
- moonstone necklace – love this in both the gold and silver version
- fun passport holders – this one is too cute!
- rope rings – no matter where i am, i can always find the most nautical pieces
- raw edge jeans – i’m all about the casual comforts while it’s still cool outside
- iridescent candles – this one comes in a coastal scent!
- clear framed sunglasses – i love the sleek look of these and because the frames are clear, that way they go with more outfits
- iridescent iPhone cases – obsessing over the mermaid scales and the color!!