I don’t know what it is about the combination of swimsuits and sweaters that just feels a little extra cozy. Something about the juxtaposition just feels right, especially as we move towards the end of Summer and head into Fall. While Summer is my absolute favorite season, I also really enjoy the cusp of Summer to Fall. It’s a special time of year when it’s still warm enough to go to the beach but cool enough at night to get cozy by the bonfire and snuggle up in some cozy knits!
Love the back on this one!
Layer your swimsuit with a cute eyelet top
I’m loving the combo of tie front and gingham print
What’s one of my favorite go-to items in my wardrobe? Jeans! They only come second to stripes. Today I wanted to talk about the different ways we can style our jeans for Summer. Have you notice the floral jeans trend happening right now? It’s so cute!! You can get the look in a variety of ways from printed denim to embroidery to even patches! Yes, patches are back in style. Check it out:
Do denim dresses ever go out of style? This cute denim dress from Madewell
Effortless jumpsuits are the perfect piece to slip on for Summer. This one from Madewell
Add a button up and pearls to balance out those ripped jeans. From Reformation
It’s June and I’m ready to jump right into Summer! It’s by far my favorite season, just give me all the sand and sun a girl could ask for. Since Summer is right around the corner, I thought I would share some of the latest Summer swimwear trends for 2019 from L Space. Check ’em out:
I especially love this trend, whether it’s monstera or palm trees you can’t go wrong!
Stripes are my year round favorite pattern, horizontal or vertical, wear them any way you’ve got them!
This classic look never seems to go out of style
Deep plunging necklines are everywhere for one pieces and bikinis a-like
Sweet printed dresses are still in style for Summer
Tie front cover-ups add a little extra style instead of big boxy styles
I’ve mentioned before how much I love one-piece outfits. Rompers and jumpsuits make it so easy to get dressed in the morning!
This one is super cute!
via FGR + L Space
What’s better than a sustainable fashion brand? One that offers up some serious style along side their planet conscious thinking! Reformation does it again with their Spring fashion look book. I’ve got my eye on quite a few of the dresses and this top shown immediately below. How cute is this top?! I’m also sharing a Spring/Summer trend I’ve noticed popping up at the end of this post. Check it out:
I am crushing hard on all their new white dresses!
check everything out at FGR
These shorts are trending for Spring + Summer!
This morning I wanted to share some current fashion faves with you for the end of Summer! These are Summer trends that will effortless transition into Fall. Which is always nice to have on hand, pieces that work for more than one season! Yay for your accessories doing double-duty!! I’m also sharing my new favorite coffee table book and a bikini that will work for Winter and Summer vaca. Take a peek:
- stylish leather backpack – love this! love the color! navy is a great color to help transition from Summer to Fall
- nautilus shell earrings – I always love that the nautilus seems to represent a never-ending Summer! Something I would put my vote in for!!
- high tide book – my new favorite coffee table book takes amazing shots of surfers in some unexpected places
- moonstone cuff bracelet – moonstone is a gemstone you can wear any season and it seems to fit right in
- seersucker tumbler – we’re all on that reusable straw kick, this just takes it to another level (and it’s sooo cute!)
- monogram trinket dish – because if you have all these accessories you’re gonna need a place to put them!
- sunglasses – I love how these are half acetate and half tortoise shell, super perfect for that Summer/Fall transition
- bikini top / bikini bottom – I’m a little obsessed with the deep sea print on this bikini. I’m also a lot obsessed with high-waisted bikini bottoms right now (or rather have been for the past few years!). The ruffle on the straps just seals the deal for me!!
I wanted to share some of my favorite trending accessories for April. (coastal and warm weather inspired, of course!) For Spring, I’m loving items that are cleaner and a bit more minimalist. I’ve always felt that Spring is a time for less. It’s a time to shed all the layers of sweaters and blankets, open the windows and allow that fresh Spring breeze to renew.
- wave iPhone case
- gold wave bracelet
- striped sandals
- basket bag
- salt wave mist
- oyster jewelry dish
- turquoise clutch