Here are my picks for stocking stuffers under $20 and there are even some that are under $10! Take a look:
- Aquamarine Earrings – $14.99
- Cozy Socks – $12.99
- Oyster Ornament – $13
- Makeup Brush Cleanser Kit – $8
- Water League Patch – $6
- Watercolor Whale Art – $19.99
- Striped Tote – $8
- Sea Glass Magnets – $19
- Seahorse Cookie Cutter – $1.50
- iPhone Case – $6.99
- Lotion Gift Set – $14
- Pom Pom Hat – $12.99
These coastal gifts are perfect as stocking stuffers, hostess gifts or even a sweet little notion to give a co-worker. I’m in love with the water bottle, the design is so cute and well under $20!! Check out the rest of my coastal holiday gift guide below:
scarf $14.39 // love pillow $16.99 // water bottle $15.20
heart stud earrings $14
sea salt scrub $13.99 // beach scented candle $18
aqua bar bracelet $16 // buoy $7.99 // rope trivet $13.99
salt water taffy $7.99 // gold candle $10.49 // san francisco book $19.95
Still need some Christmas gift ideas? Take a look at my favorite products from 2015 that I absolutely love!
- Burt’s Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm $3 – I not only love the smell of this but it’s super moisturizing on my lips for Winter
- Island Moonlight Oil Diffuser $15 – This stuff smells exactly like an Anthropologie store! I also have a few of the candles
- Get Nauti Mug $17.50 – A nice reminder every morning that you don’t always have to play by the rules!
- Sperry Boat Shoes $70 – I’m obsessed with my boat shoes, they’re comfy and easy to slip on and go
- Seahorse Sweat Pants $38 – These sweatpants are so comfy and adorable with the kissing seahorses
- Wave Ring $28 – This has been the most popular item in the jewelry shop this year! I love wearing my wave rings, the hammered finish really reflects the light and it look so beautiful.
- Big Magic Book $14 – Same author as Eat, Pray, Love and is the perfect book for the creative one in your life
- Faux Fur Booties $30 – These babies are cozy beyond belief! You slip these on after a long day and your feet just turn to butter.
Check out these perfect gifts for her all under $50. If you’re shopping for a beach lover, look no further! We’ve collected a variety of beach and nautical inspired gifts for your holiday shopping.
- Anchor Candle Holder Set $28
- Whale Trinket Dish $15
- Anchor Notepad Set $42
- Polka Dot Pen $5
- Whale Cocktail Napkins $38
- Wave Stud Earrings $28
- Seaweed Soap $6
- Wine Tote $20
- Mermaid Bottle Opener $7
- Seafoam Green Crystal Necklace $26