It’s time for another Meatless Monday post! So lately I’ve been looking for quick and easy dinner ideas. Things have been so extremely busy in my jewelry studio that I haven’t had the time I usually put into cooking a dinner. What I love about this Green Goddess Pizza recipe is not only is it quick and crazy easy to make but it’s delicious and loaded with greens! Also instead of using a red sauce, I made a simple basil garlic sauce which adds nicely to the flavors of the fresh veggies. Grab the recipe below.
Time: 20 minutes or less!
- pre-made pizza crust – I used Mama Mary’s because it was diary free.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 paprika
- pepper to taste
For this you can really add whatever you want! but here’s what I used:
- small handful – baby spinach
- 1/4 green peppers – thinly sliced
- 1/4 zucchini – thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado – sliced
*I forgot to add some broccoli I had in the fridge, but I’m thinking artichokes and asparagus would be delicious too!
- preheat oven to 425′
- mix sauce ingredients together in the food processor
- brush sauce all over pizza crust including the edges (you’ll have extra sauce, just set this aside)
- pile on all veggies except avocado
- do an additional brushing of the sauce on top of the veggies
- place pizza in oven for about 8 minutes
- top with avocado and you’re ready to eat!
*I made an individual size pizza but it’s so easy to double or triple this recipe. There’s enough sauce for three individual size pizzas or one large one.