We’re having a Mother’s Day Sale! You can take 20% off everything (including sale items!). Use code “ILOVEMOM” at checkout. Offer expires 5/13/18 at midnight est. Click picture below to shop >
I’m excited to share with you my Mother’s Day Coastal Gift Guide for 2018! I’ve done this the last two years and from what you guys have told me, it’s been a really helpful way to gather gift ideas for your beach loving moms. It’s also been really helpful for me since until I started making this gift guide, I was a bit clueless as to what I was getting my own mom for Mother’s Day. There’s several different gift options below that cover moms who like to bake, moms who love the spa and of course, mermaid moms (and more!). Take a peek:
- sea glass geo candle – isn’t this the prettiest candle you’ve ever seen?!
- clean perfume set – natural and clean scented gift set
- mermaid keychain – this one’s for the mermaid mom!
- gold starfish earrings – handmade in the shop + lightweight, perfect for your coastal lovin’ mama
- passion journal – loving the vibrant color of this journal, it would be so easy to find if you misplaced it
- mermaid scale necklace – another great one for the mermaid loving moms!
- air plants with driftwood – this is perfect if you’ve got a crazy plant lady for a mom
- seaglass wine – for the seaside wino
- mom wine glass – two of these and a bottle of wine would make such a sweet gift
- sea salt chocolates – because yum!
- mermaid scale iPhone case – i love the pretty colors on this
- a simple table cook book – sweet and simple for the mom who loves to cook
- love knot bracelet – a cherished way to say, “i love you, mom”
- beach hair travel set – gift sets are a great option to let mom try out lots of different products
- ocean mist and sea salt diffuser – let mom’s house smell like the beach even if she doesn’t live there
- sea salt spray – adds volume and waves to hair, perfect for the mom on-the-go
- seaside cookie cutter set – this is a fun set for the mom who loves to bake!
- Turquoise Ring – bring her one of her favorite stones, something she can always wear
- Tinted Lipstick – this moisturizer lipstick has just a hint of color, perfect for the mom on the go!
- Beach Bag – this fun bag is perfect for all the things mom needs to carry
- Personalized Stationary – personalize her gift so she knows it’s just for her
- Sea Shell Display Box – let her show off her favorite shell collection
- Handmade Wall Art – handmade and special, I love this wall art’s beachy vibe!
- Sea Glass Wind Chime – how sweet is this?! Every time she hears it, she’ll think of you
- Greeting Card – don’t forget to tell mom how much you love her
- Seahorse Bracelet – perfect for the beach-loving mom!
- Initial Keychain – another personalized gift and this one’s great for a small budget
- Anchor Candle Holders – these come in a set so they can be scattered around the home
- Pearl Stud Earrings – pearls are a classic mother’s day gift!
- Makeup Bag – This is something she’ll use everyday
- Sea Glass Print – this would go perfect with the sea glass wind chime
- Seahorse Wine Glasses – made from recycled glass, great for the eco-friendly mom
- Cline Viognier Wine – this has been my go-to wine this year! Don’t let the twist off cap fool you, this bad boy came rated in at 91 points
- Perfume Gift Set – pick up her favorite scent in a gift set. Bonus, it already comes beautifully wrapped!
Filed under Fashion, Home
If you’re spending Mother’s Day at home this year and avoiding the hassle of crowded restaurants or maybe you just wanted to let Mom sleep in! It doesn’t mean that this holiday weekend has to be anything less than delicious. Take a look at the three recipes below and get ready to serve Mom a tasty and colorful brunch in bed.
Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 small very ripe DOLE banana
2/3 cup almond milk
1 large egg
1 tsp canola oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
butter for frying
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry to the wet and combine, do not over-mix.
- Place a small dab of butter in the frying pan. The pan is hot enough when the butter sizzles.
- Grease the heart molds with butter. Lay them in the frying pan. Spoon the batter into the molds, filling only half way up the mold. Once you can see bubbles forming on the tops of the pancakes, remove the molds and wait a few seconds. Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side until brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh strawberries and fresh raspberries.
via Flourishing Foodie
Heart shaped fruit for a healthy brunch side
- 1 750ml bottle of Prosecco, chilled
3-3.5 cups of fresh grapefruit juice (~4 very large), chilled
Add the chilled Prosecco and grapefruit juice in a large pitcher (one that can handle 8 cups of liquid + a couple inches of Prosecco foam).
via The Brewer and The Baker
- A Framed Print that shows some love
- Anchored Love Necklace for the seaside Mama
- A sweet Greeting Card filled with kind words and memories
- A new Beach Bag since Summer is right around the corner
- Smoothing Lip Balm for a hint of color
- A Turquoise Jewelry Box so she has a pretty place to store all her shiny things
- Flip Flops in her favorite color
- Heart and Arrow Earrings because even Moms need to stay on trend
- Driftwood Wreath so people don’t even have to enter her home to know how much you adore her!
- Sea Glass Candle Holders for the beach lover
- Coral Jewelry Stand because it looks pretty enough even without any jewelry on it
- Zodiac Keychain for a touch of something personalized
- Pineapple Pouches to organize all the stuff Moms have to carry around
- Stylish and comfy Jack Rogers Sandals
- Lip Tint for the times she doesn’t have time to put a full face on
- Pineapple Candle that’s chic and smells amazing!
- La Crema Chardonnay – my personal favorite wine
- Starfish Wineglasses are perfect for the coastal chic
- Shiny and sweet Heart Ring so she can look at it and think of you
- Fun iPhone Case
Filed under Fashion, Home
Shop our Gifts for Mom. All beautiful handmade jewelry under $100!