I love a good Summer DIY! Especially since Summer seems to be that season when I have a little extra time laying around. Today I’ve rounded up my top 5 DIYs for Summer. These include a really cute kaftan, mermaid soap and even a lush body scrub! Take a peek:
DIY Summer Kaftan from Elle Apparel
How cute are these luggage tags shaped like little beach towels?! From Handmade Charlotte
DIY Pineapple Candles from Happiness is Homemade
Just give me mermaid everything! DIY Mermaid Soap from Budget Savvy Diva
DIY Coconut Lime Body Scrub from Everyday Laura
Click pics for tutorials!
It’s that time again, to shop for the beautiful mermaid in your life and shower her with some sweet gift for Valentine’s day! I also love giving mer-mazing gifts to my gal pals because galentine is real and deserves to be celebrated!! Check out the treats:
- beach candle
- mermaid jewelry dish
- mermaid wave hair spray
- mermaid tail earrings
- mermaid mug
- mermaid off duty tee
- mermaid tail ring
- mermaid tail rug
- mermaid iPhone case
- mermaid beach towel
I’m excited to show you these fun back to school accessories for all you mermaids out there! These accessories work great to help you organize your desk at school, home or work. I’m especially loving the mermaid mug below, except I’m thinking of using it as a planter!! Everyone needs a little green in their office space (even mermaids!). See what all the fuss is about:
- mermaid planner – pretty planners help you stay on track and on task
- glitter bomb pen – think lava lamp but with glitter!!
- shell tray – help keep loose notes and papers organized and in one place
- wave ring – keep the ocean with you
- trinket dish – I love that this one is shaped like a sea shell!
- shell iPhone case – now you can really say, “call me on my shell phone”
- mermaid scale necklace – embrace your inner mermaid
- dolphin paper clips – how did I not know until now that these exist?!
- mermaid mug – aka soon-to-be mermaid planter