It might be the warmer weather that Spring brings or the fact that I’m sick of the same ol’ thing I’ve been eating all Winter long but for me, I always start craving salads in the Spring. There’s just something extra delicious about a crisp salad this time of year. There’s also a lot of fresh produce popping up that tastes amazing in a salad! So to celebrate Spring and all things green, I’m sharing nine Spring salads for you to try!
I put asparagus on everything in the Spring! Spring Greens Bowl via Lively Table *click any pic to grab the recipe*
Grilled Corn & Zucchini Pasta Salad
Peach & Walnut Salsa – pour this over some lettuce and you are good to go!
Chickpea Corn Salad via Brewing Happiness
Coconut Mango Salad via Salted Mint
Avocado & Grapefruit Salad via FoodieCrush
Edamame Salad via Foodness Gracious
Asparagus & Goat Cheese Salad via Proud Italian Cook
Valentine’s day is right around the corner! How did that happen? So I wanted to share some tasty pink treats with you. I love making a special recipe for Valentine’s day since the restaurants get so crowded during this particular holiday. Which I feel takes some of the romance away when you are shoved into a crowded table at an overpacked restaurant. Instead, I prefer to stay home and keep the romance alive with a tasty treat or two! Most of these are yummy desserts but there’s also some breakfast ideas and a delicious cocktail to try.
My favorite thing about the holidays is spending time with my family that I don’t always get to see throughout the year. My second favorite thing (and it’s a very close second) is eating without a care in the world. For me, this only happens during the holiday season. So today I’m sharing some of my favorite holiday recipes! There’s also some additional links at the bottom for things like leftover stuffing and more. Take a look:
I always like to change up my hair a bit from season to season and Summer is no different. I found some really cute hair styles that I can’t wait to try. I’m especially loving the twisted pigtail braids (second pic) and if you click through the link, there’s a really easy tutorial on how to get the look! Check it out:
beach waves aren’t just for the sea!
Twisted pigtails via Raising Buddies – how perfect would this hair style be for a hot day?!
Single side braid
keep it sleek!
messy bun – the go-to hair style when you’ve been in and out of the water all day
add a scarf for a chic and effortless Summer look
We’re having a Mother’s Day Sale! You can take 20% off everything (including sale items!). Use code “ILOVEMOM” at checkout. Offer expires 5/13/18 at midnight est. Click picture below to shop >
I’m excited to share with you my Mother’s Day Coastal Gift Guide for 2018! I’ve done this the last two years and from what you guys have told me, it’s been a really helpful way to gather gift ideas for your beach loving moms. It’s also been really helpful for me since until I started making this gift guide, I was a bit clueless as to what I was getting my own mom for Mother’s Day. There’s several different gift options below that cover moms who like to bake, moms who love the spa and of course, mermaid moms (and more!). Take a peek:
- sea glass geo candle – isn’t this the prettiest candle you’ve ever seen?!
- clean perfume set – natural and clean scented gift set
- mermaid keychain – this one’s for the mermaid mom!
- gold starfish earrings – handmade in the shop + lightweight, perfect for your coastal lovin’ mama
- passion journal – loving the vibrant color of this journal, it would be so easy to find if you misplaced it
- mermaid scale necklace – another great one for the mermaid loving moms!
- air plants with driftwood – this is perfect if you’ve got a crazy plant lady for a mom
- seaglass wine – for the seaside wino
- mom wine glass – two of these and a bottle of wine would make such a sweet gift
- sea salt chocolates – because yum!
- mermaid scale iPhone case – i love the pretty colors on this
- a simple table cook book – sweet and simple for the mom who loves to cook
- love knot bracelet – a cherished way to say, “i love you, mom”
- beach hair travel set – gift sets are a great option to let mom try out lots of different products
- ocean mist and sea salt diffuser – let mom’s house smell like the beach even if she doesn’t live there
- sea salt spray – adds volume and waves to hair, perfect for the mom on-the-go
- seaside cookie cutter set – this is a fun set for the mom who loves to bake!