- Turquoise Ring – bring her one of her favorite stones, something she can always wear
- Tinted Lipstick – this moisturizer lipstick has just a hint of color, perfect for the mom on the go!
- Beach Bag – this fun bag is perfect for all the things mom needs to carry
- Personalized Stationary – personalize her gift so she knows it’s just for her
- Sea Shell Display Box – let her show off her favorite shell collection
- Handmade Wall Art – handmade and special, I love this wall art’s beachy vibe!
- Sea Glass Wind Chime – how sweet is this?! Every time she hears it, she’ll think of you
- Greeting Card – don’t forget to tell mom how much you love her
- Seahorse Bracelet – perfect for the beach-loving mom!
- Initial Keychain – another personalized gift and this one’s great for a small budget
- Anchor Candle Holders – these come in a set so they can be scattered around the home
- Pearl Stud Earrings – pearls are a classic mother’s day gift!
- Makeup Bag – This is something she’ll use everyday
- Sea Glass Print – this would go perfect with the sea glass wind chime
- Seahorse Wine Glasses – made from recycled glass, great for the eco-friendly mom
- Cline Viognier Wine – this has been my go-to wine this year! Don’t let the twist off cap fool you, this bad boy came rated in at 91 points
- Perfume Gift Set – pick up her favorite scent in a gift set. Bonus, it already comes beautifully wrapped!
Filed under Fashion, Home
Check out these 8 DIYs not to be missed for Valentine’s Day! If you’re still lost on what to give your sweetie, why not make something yourself? Check it out:
At what age did giving balloons stop? I love the idea of a balloon bouquet! via A Bubbly Life
These are just as sweet as they are full of attitude! via Lovely Indeed
I’m a huge plant-fanatic and I never feel like I have enough. I would love to get a living plant on Valentine’s Day! via Paper n’ Stitch Blog
An adorable way to style a flower bouquet! via Ka Styles
All matches should have outfits as cute as these! via Say Yes
Recently Nautical Wheeler Jewelry was featured on Whitney Hansen, as part of a Budget Friendly Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. Whitney choose to feature my Gold Wave Ring and I was nothing but filled with gratitude! If you’re not familiar with Whitney and her blog, her main topic is money. How to pay off debt, how to save and how to not spend so much. (You get the idea!) So if you’re working a tight budget this Valentine’s Day, make sure to check out the fun and not-so-expensive ideas she’s got posted to her blog!
When coming up with gifts for her for Valentine’s day, I often turn to many of my favorite brands like Pacifica (who makes amazing 7-free nail polish!) and Philosophy. I also wanted to mix things up a bit with new products that I recently discovered and loved! So take a peek at my carefully thought out suggestions if you’re in need for some Valentine’s day gift ideas for the women in your life!
- Whipped Body Creme
- Sea Salt Spray
- Gold Pearl Bracelet
- Island Breeze Candle
- Anchored Love Earrings
- Whale Mug
- Pink Nail Polish
- Pineapple Pouch
- Beach Body Collection
If you have a beach lover in your family or your circle of friends, here are some easy to grab gift ideas to find the perfect gift for her this holiday season!
pajamas // mermaid pillow // gold wave bracelet
beach spray // woven basket // beach book
gold wave ring // pineapple sandals
nail polish set // palm tree iPhone case // pineapple shot glasses
turkish beach towel
Cyber Monday deals starts now! Last day to save 30% OFF your entire order. Use code CYBER30. Shop now >
Our Black Friday Deal is going on all weekend long! Take 30% OFF your entire order, use code BLACK30. expires Sunday at Midnight est. Shop now >