Check out these tasty and spooky fun treats for Halloween!
Grab the recipe for these tasty Tropical Tequila Popsicles from Real Food by Dad!
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 lb, fresh pineapple, peeled and pureed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- Combine and stir pineapple juice, pureed pineapple and tequila. Fill popsicle wells 3/4 way up with pineapple mixture. Pour 1 teaspoon of grenadine into each well.
- **NOTES** (1) The recipe makes a total of 32 oz. The amount of popsicles it yields will vary on the mold used. The mold used in the photo yields sixteen 3oz popsicles. (2) If your popsicle mold does not have a top, cover the top with foil and outline each well with your fingers. Cut a tiny slit in the middle of each well and insert popsicle stick.
Looking for something sweet to make your honey? Check out these delicious Valentine’s Day dessert recipes!
Mini Strawberry/Chocolate Cakes
Add some crushed rock candy to any dessert!
Strawberry Cake in a Jar
Red Velvet Milkshakes
Looking for some tasty treats for Summer? Check out this recipe for Honey Dew Margarita Popsicles! These pops are cool and refreshing for hot weather.
1 cup honeydew juice (approximately a whole melon weighing 1lb)
1/3 cup cucumber juice (approximately half a cucumber weighing 5oz.)
½ cup tequila
1 tablespoon triple sec
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon mint simple syrup (recipe follows)
3 large mint sprigs
1. Place the honeydew and cucumber in a food processor or a blender and process until everything is pureed. Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and mint syrup and process for another 20-30 seconds to blend well. Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
2. Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
(You will have more syrup than you need. Save for other cocktail uses.
· 1/2 cup water
· 1/2 cups sugar
· 1 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
1. Place sugar and water in a pot over heat until sugar dissolves. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature and place mint leaves in mixture and muddle. Allow mint leaves to steep for 20 minutes. Strain and discard leaves. (Depending on the fineness of the sieve tiny pieces may remain).
Here are some sweet & delicious ideas for Valentine’s Day!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin