Can we take a minute and talk about accessories for Fall? Specifically these Fall jewelry trends I’ve been seeing and because you know I’m obsessed! When you choose jewelry designer as your career path, I think it’s necessary to be obsessed. Some of the jewelry trends I’ve been seeing include, pearls and personalized jewelry BUT I think my absolutely favorite Fall jewelry trend is the wave jewelry. Jewelry with wavy lines works too! Give me the ocean all year round and if I can take it with me and wear it in the form of jewelry, all the better! Check out what I’m talking about:
While the end of Summer can be a little bittersweet, it’s also the time of year when everything you’ve been eye-ing that’s a little out of your budget goes on sale! Yippeee for summer sales!! Today I’m sharing all my favorite coastal budget buys for the end of Summer. Everything is on sale and under $100! So if you see something you love, make sure to get it before it’s gone.
- coconut milk candle – the best part is once you’ve burned the candle you’re left with this super pretty candle holder!
- caribbean blue crystal necklace – there’s only one left of this beauty!
- capiz coasters – gorgeous with a healthy sized discount
- beach coin pouch – I think this would work well as a small jewelry pouch too!
- escape book – if you haven’t already picked up this beautiful coffee table book, now’s the time
- salty hair mug – I love the ombre effect
- aqua napkins – a set of 4 for only $10 – talk about a steal!!
- pearl stud earrings – over 50% off!
- pineapple luggage tag – how cute is this?!
- jack rogers sandals – not a bad idea to pick for a pair now for next Summer
- turquoise planner – I love a good planner that helps keep me organized
- mermaid makeup brushes – because YASSS!
I’m excited to show you these fun back to school accessories for all you mermaids out there! These accessories work great to help you organize your desk at school, home or work. I’m especially loving the mermaid mug below, except I’m thinking of using it as a planter!! Everyone needs a little green in their office space (even mermaids!). See what all the fuss is about:
- mermaid planner – pretty planners help you stay on track and on task
- glitter bomb pen – think lava lamp but with glitter!!
- shell tray – help keep loose notes and papers organized and in one place
- wave ring – keep the ocean with you
- trinket dish – I love that this one is shaped like a sea shell!
- shell iPhone case – now you can really say, “call me on my shell phone”
- mermaid scale necklace – embrace your inner mermaid
- dolphin paper clips – how did I not know until now that these exist?!
- mermaid mug – aka soon-to-be mermaid planter
This morning I wanted to share some current fashion faves with you for the end of Summer! These are Summer trends that will effortless transition into Fall. Which is always nice to have on hand, pieces that work for more than one season! Yay for your accessories doing double-duty!! I’m also sharing my new favorite coffee table book and a bikini that will work for Winter and Summer vaca. Take a peek:
- stylish leather backpack – love this! love the color! navy is a great color to help transition from Summer to Fall
- nautilus shell earrings – I always love that the nautilus seems to represent a never-ending Summer! Something I would put my vote in for!!
- high tide book – my new favorite coffee table book takes amazing shots of surfers in some unexpected places
- moonstone cuff bracelet – moonstone is a gemstone you can wear any season and it seems to fit right in
- seersucker tumbler – we’re all on that reusable straw kick, this just takes it to another level (and it’s sooo cute!)
- monogram trinket dish – because if you have all these accessories you’re gonna need a place to put them!
- sunglasses – I love how these are half acetate and half tortoise shell, super perfect for that Summer/Fall transition
- bikini top / bikini bottom – I’m a little obsessed with the deep sea print on this bikini. I’m also a lot obsessed with high-waisted bikini bottoms right now (or rather have been for the past few years!). The ruffle on the straps just seals the deal for me!!
This morning I wanted to share some red, white and blue accessories for July 4th! I’m so ready to hop on that boat and sail off into the fireworks!! Holidays like July 4th, I think it’s fun to wear something cute and festive. Anchors have always been my go-to pattern and the red, white and blue colors fit right into play. Check out some of my faves:
chambray anchor shirt
american flag keychain
gold anchor stud earrings
anchor iPhone case
red and white scrunchi
gold anchor ring
jack rogers sandals
Today I’m sharing my top Summer fashion picks for 2018 and there’s a bit of a color/theme trend happening. For Summer, I’m really loving pinks and pineapples! Because you can never go wrong with a fun print and color combo. Check it out:
pineapple hand towel
silver pineapple necklace
pineapple straw hat
pineapple dangle earrings
off the shoulder shirt
Today I’m sharing my Wednesday wishlist. Which includes two trends that I’ve been loving; palm trees + straw accessories for you and your home! Has anyone else jumped on the straw trend that’s been happening? I’ve talked before about how much I love the straw shoe trend that’s been happening, in this Wednesday Wishlist blog post. I’ve discovered that unlined straw shoes are unfortunately not very comfortable, but if you stick with a lined pair you can’t go wrong. Take a look below at the latest pair I have my eye on:
- rattan accent chair
- gold palm tree necklace
- round straw bag
- palm tree stud earrings
- palm tree trinket dish
- straw sandals
- palm tree candle holders
- gold fringe top