This Summer I’m all about striped dresses and straw hats! I just can’t seem to get enough. All these pieces are light and breezy and work great on those hot Summer days when you still want to look cute. Take a peek:
moon + star earrings / straw hat
sunglasses / striped dress / pink iPhone case
handbag / gold cuff bracelets
Trying to get an idea of what to wear for Summer? Check out the new Summer LookBook from Topshop as well as some of my favorite pieces!
Vivian Ruched Stripe Blouse
Mixed Broderie Top
MOTO Bleach Cory Denim Shorts
Embroidered Flute Sleeve Blouse
Straw Floppy Hat
I’ve always considered June 1st the start of Summer regardless of what the calendar says. So with that in mind, being on the brink of Summer but still the end of Spring can put a girl in a conundrum. What to wear? Today I’m going to share my latest favorite trends for Spring / Summer 2017. All of these pieces are perfect no matter which warm weather season it is. Take a look:
Pineapple Bandana / Cold-Shoulder Top / Sea Enamel Pins
Pineapple Earrings / Straw Clutch
Wave Swimsuit / High-waist Jeans / Pineapple Necklace
Super Star Sneakers
If you’ve never heard of Joe Fresh, it’s a Canadian brand that’s similar to a Mango or Zara. It’s available in the US online, you can find their website here. Pretty much everything is under $50 so it’s very affordable! Stay tuned because after the lookbook I’m sharing some of my favorite Summer pieces from their shop at the bottom of the post. Check it out:
- Turquoise Ring – bring her one of her favorite stones, something she can always wear
- Tinted Lipstick – this moisturizer lipstick has just a hint of color, perfect for the mom on the go!
- Beach Bag – this fun bag is perfect for all the things mom needs to carry
- Personalized Stationary – personalize her gift so she knows it’s just for her
- Sea Shell Display Box – let her show off her favorite shell collection
- Handmade Wall Art – handmade and special, I love this wall art’s beachy vibe!
- Sea Glass Wind Chime – how sweet is this?! Every time she hears it, she’ll think of you
- Greeting Card – don’t forget to tell mom how much you love her
- Seahorse Bracelet – perfect for the beach-loving mom!
- Initial Keychain – another personalized gift and this one’s great for a small budget
- Anchor Candle Holders – these come in a set so they can be scattered around the home
- Pearl Stud Earrings – pearls are a classic mother’s day gift!
- Makeup Bag – This is something she’ll use everyday
- Sea Glass Print – this would go perfect with the sea glass wind chime
- Seahorse Wine Glasses – made from recycled glass, great for the eco-friendly mom
- Cline Viognier Wine – this has been my go-to wine this year! Don’t let the twist off cap fool you, this bad boy came rated in at 91 points
- Perfume Gift Set – pick up her favorite scent in a gift set. Bonus, it already comes beautifully wrapped!
Filed under Fashion, Home
Lately I’ve been seeing aqua everywhere! Not just for clothing but for the home as well and I’m loving it. Today I’m showing you some of my favorite aqua pieces for Spring and Summer. I figure there’s always room in my closet for just one more aqua piece, right?
Sea Glass Stud Earrings // Aqua Sunglasses // Aqua Scarf
Muscle Tank // Aqua Bikini Top + Bottom // Tassel Handbag
Beach Blanket // Aqua Sea Glass Necklace // Espadrilles