I absolutely love these zucchini fritters! 1) Because they are sooo delicious and 2) because you only need five ingredients to make them! Yup, you heard me, only 5 things to put these bad boys together. Low ingredient recipes are perfect for those nights you want something homemade but without the effort of homemade. As with all my meatless Monday recipes, these fritters are vegan and gluten free.
Makes 6 – 8 large zucchini fritters
Prep + cook in 60 mins
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 white onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 garlic gloves minced *optional
- Cook rice following instructions on package. *I make the rice in advance and chill in fridge
- Preheat oven to 400′
- Cut up zucchini and white onion.
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and pulse.
- Divide into six equal balls and form into patties with your hands.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 mins. Longer if you want the outside crunchier.
*Note: these have the consistency of crab cakes and can fall apart but are still delicious!