I love this sweet little DIY I spotted on The Wicker House! I’ve always loved those driftwood decor balls that I’ve seen in magazines but have never been able to find them. So I think this is a perfect alternative to bring driftwood into my home.
What you’ll need:
- Driftwood – 5 pieces of about equal length and one small round piece
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
Here’s the run down:
- Glue your five pieces of driftwood to the smaller piece, this will hold them in place.
- Once the glue has cooled/dried, wrap the twine around the driftwood.
- Tie twine or use a dap of glue to keep from unraveling.