Still need some Christmas gift ideas? Take a look at my favorite products from 2015 that I absolutely love!
- Burt’s Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm $3 – I not only love the smell of this but it’s super moisturizing on my lips for Winter
- Island Moonlight Oil Diffuser $15 – This stuff smells exactly like an Anthropologie store! I also have a few of the candles
- Get Nauti Mug $17.50 – A nice reminder every morning that you don’t always have to play by the rules!
- Sperry Boat Shoes $70 – I’m obsessed with my boat shoes, they’re comfy and easy to slip on and go
- Seahorse Sweat Pants $38 – These sweatpants are so comfy and adorable with the kissing seahorses
- Wave Ring $28 – This has been the most popular item in the jewelry shop this year! I love wearing my wave rings, the hammered finish really reflects the light and it look so beautiful.
- Big Magic Book $14 – Same author as Eat, Pray, Love and is the perfect book for the creative one in your life
- Faux Fur Booties $30 – These babies are cozy beyond belief! You slip these on after a long day and your feet just turn to butter.