I’m a big fan of avocado, seriously, I will put it in anything! Which is why I jumped at this recipe I spotted on Damn Delicious. Not only does it include avocados and strawberries but fresh mangoes and cilantro too. (Cilantro is another addiction of mine!) Check out this got-to-try recipe:
- 1 California Avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced mango
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey, or more to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, strawberries, mango, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, honey, lime juice and salt, to taste.
- Serve immediately.