I had this for the first time during NYE and have to say that it is incredibly yummy! I found this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe on The Beeroness Blog.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup IPA beer
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat, add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, Franks Red Hot, beer, garlic powder and cornstarch, process until well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into an oven safe dish. Stir in chicken pieces, sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until warm and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with blue cheese and serve warm with chips.