Check out this amazing photo shoot for Vogue Australia! Puts me on countdown for warmer weather!!
Check out this nautical gift guide that will help you find the perfect gift for anyone who’s a sailor at heart!
1) Stay anchored at home with this home decor I found on Etsy $29
2) I love this anchor scarf from Sperry! $30
3) Grab this nautical bracelet from the jewelry shop $48
4) Mermaid bottle opener only $10!
5) Sterling silver anchor ring $32
6) Knot door stop $55
7) Lobster key chain from J. Crew $25
Gold Knot Necklace is new in the jewelry shop! Inspired by the endless knot, a symbol of Buddhism. This gold knot necklace represents the past and present intertwining. Endless knot is made with shiny golden brass and strung on a gold filled chain. Necklace comes in your choice of 16″, 18″ or 20″ length.
Check out some nautical nail art inspiration!
all images via Pinterest
All of the zodiac rings have been restocked in the jewelry shop! I absolutely love these handmade rings because it’s something small but really meaningful. The zodiac rings are perfect for stacking with others. I really get into the layered look for jewelry, especially when it comes to rings. It’s a stylish way to get a very unique look with your jewelry. Also an easy way to change up your look or outfit.