Tag Archives: fashion
Tips for staying beach chic through the cooler months of the year!
1. Sunglasses look good no matter the season
2. Anchor Stud Earrings give a hint of nautical goodness
3. Wear warm neutrals like light greys and off-whites – J Crew Cardigan
5. The laced up grommets on the sides of this pouch recall laced sails on a sailboat
6. Stay away from bold colors like emerald greens and ruby reds, lean more towards light pinks and mint greens even for Fall – Cooper & Ella Blouse
7. Ripped skinny jeans keep this outfit feeling casual
8. As much as I love my flip flops once the chilly Fall weather rolls in they need to get put away – Vince Camuto Booties
I spotted this DIY on The House That Lars Built. This is a pretty labor intensive DIY as it calls for you to dye your own fabric and there’s also sewing involved but oh la la the outcome is definitely worth it! Click through for the step by step.
1. Tom Ford Raquel Sunglasses $395
4. Loeffler Randall Flats $225
5. Feather Print Tunic $79
6. Rag & Bone Bomber Jeans $186
7. Gold Feather Earrings $20
9. Alexander McQueen Manta Clutch $540