Hidden inside Morocco’s Rif Mountains is a beautiful city filled with stunning shades of blue. Chefchaouen, pronounced (‘Shef-sha-wan’) also known as the “Blue Pearl”, a reference to the blue buildings that fill the city. Take a look!
Check out my top 10 favorite coastal pumpkins and click the link to get the step-by-step on how to make them yourself!
Let me first start by saying how much I love Apothic Red and White! It’s not too often that I find a brand of wine who’s red and white I both love. Upon appearance Apothic Dark looks like the perfect wine to put out at a Halloween party. The wine itself is a very dark reddish-purple and the bottle has a black label and black cork. I absolutely loved the spooky appearance of this wine. Unfortunately I can’t say the same about the taste. This wine has A LOT of sediment. I let the bottle sit for three days and then ended up straining it twice. The taste starts out smooth but finishes dry with a feeling of sediment stuck to your tongue and cheeks. Not something I enjoyed! Overall, I was pretty disappointed and won’t be picking up another bottle of this anytime soon.
Tips for staying beach chic through the cooler months of the year!
1. Sunglasses look good no matter the season
2. Anchor Stud Earrings give a hint of nautical goodness
3. Wear warm neutrals like light greys and off-whites – J Crew Cardigan
5. The laced up grommets on the sides of this pouch recall laced sails on a sailboat
6. Stay away from bold colors like emerald greens and ruby reds, lean more towards light pinks and mint greens even for Fall – Cooper & Ella Blouse
7. Ripped skinny jeans keep this outfit feeling casual
8. As much as I love my flip flops once the chilly Fall weather rolls in they need to get put away – Vince Camuto Booties